How to backup using migrate on Android 9 or 10. Transfer apps easily from rom to other roms
Migrate is the best backup app for switching from one ROM to another custom ROM. Users who flash a lot of ROMs. It basically backups up everything. That includes apps, app data, app permission, contact, SMS messages, call logs, screen DPI settings, and default keyboard.
1. First, install migrate and open migrate then click backup.
2. Grant all the permission & usage access.
3. Now open that option again click the backup.
4. Select apps you want to backup APK, DATA, and PERMISSIONS.
5. If you want to backup select Contacts, SMS and CALL Logs then click start backup
6. After finished no errors then click close.
backup process complete.
How to Restore apps, contact, SMS from a migrate.zip
7. The first Reboot to recovery then flash any Rom, Magisk and flash migrate zip file then Reboot to system.
8. Now open migrate helper and click on Restore Apps and Data.
9. Now click the Restore button and select the migrate addon SMS.
10. Now click the finalize and click finish.
complete... That solve
If for some reason you are not, then you can tell us in the comment box.
Apart from this, if you want to know about anything, then tell us.